Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Beginning














Welcome to my Flowers Photography blogspot!


Photography has been a part of my life since I was a little girl, looking at my grandmother’s picture books. I loved the way the pictures told a story, and I was always left wanting to know even more about the people and places in the images. Later, as a photojournalism student, I learned to tell stories with pictures.

I want to tell your story through pictures of your special events or milestones. It is my joy to share in the most exciting times of your life -- graduations, births, weddings, holidays, reunions -- by capturing the moments of your life.

3 comments:

jmwsandan said...

Brenda-thank you so much for all the wonderful pictures of Austin. We appreciate it more than you know!

Brenda is always professional and gives high quality effort to go with her high qulaity product.

Thanks again Brenda!

John Flowers said...

Hey Bren,

I just looked at your blog tonight. I hope you keep it up to date with your latest projects so I can see what you've been up to.

Austins mom said...

Hi Brenda!
I know Jordan already left a comment but I wanted to personally tell you thank you! I LOVE all the pictures you have taken!!! It was fun seeing us on your blog. You have always been there for us and we really appreciate it! Austin has been such a blessing, even when you does not go to sleep until 2:00 in the morning! Thank you for capturing all our precious moments!